EC President: CEZ Complaint against Bulgaria Yet to be Evaluated
European Commission President Jose Barroso has said that the complaint of Czech power utility CEZ against Bulgaria is still being evaluated.
Barroso's comments came in response to a question during a joint press conference with Czech Prime Minister Petr Necas in Prague.
The EC President, as cited by the Bulgarian National Television (BNT), noted that the EC was very attentive to the case, adding that the official complaint had just been received.
He said that the EC would conduct an assessment to make sure that the rules of the internal market were observed.
The power distributor claimed that the decision of the State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR) contradicted both Bulgarian and EU laws.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Delegation of European Parliament on Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » EC Warns Bulgaria of Non-compliance with he EU Regulations on Spring and Mineral Waters Trade
- » Sofia Wants EU to Take Bulgaria's Side in Dispute with North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Confers on EU Funds Frauds with Europol CEO
- » Delegation of European Parliament is Visiting Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President with Video Address to 76th UN General Assembly in New York