Bulgaria's Largest Wine Expo Opens in Plovdiv
Bulgaria's largest international commercial exhibit of wines "Vinaria 2013" is opening in the city of Plovdiv Wednesday.
This is the 21st edition of the International Exhibition of Vine Growing and Wine Producing.
Wine makers from Bulgaria and around the globe traditionally participate in the expo. Over 15 000 visitors are expected at the International Fair facility.
The Vinaria 2013 expo will last until April 6.
Italian sommelier Maurizio Ferreri is going to teach a crash course titled "The Magic of Wine Tasting." The admission price is BGN 10.
Visitors can taste award winning wines and spirits along with the new collections of Bulgarian and foreign wines. Leading companies from 13 countries are presenting technologies, machinery, and other various equipment for vine growing and wine producing.
The expo is open every day from 9 am to 6 pm and closes at 2 pm on April 6. Admission is BGN 3 and BGN 2 for students, retirees, and the disabled.
In the course of the years, Vinaria succeeded to win recognition as the largest and most prestigious event of the vine-growing and winemaking sector on the Balkans.
The exhibition, which has been a member of the Union of International Fairs since 1997 (nowadays called the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry - UFI), is a business forum intended to showcase the achievements of the Bulgarian winemakers and traders, internationally renowned companies, research institutes and higher education institutions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia Airport has served 3.3 million passengers in 2021
- » Innovation Minister: Investors had given up on Bulgaria because of corruption but now it’s different
- » Gardeners: There are not enough seasonal workers
- » National Security and Police are doing an Inspection in Bulgargaz
- » Bulgaria: The Minimum Salary will be over EUR 350
- » Telenor Bulgaria will Raise Prices, but only with the Inflation Rate for 2021