Sofia's Main Courthouse Closed over Bomb Threat Yet Again
The main courthouse in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was closed once again on Thursday due to an anonymous bomb threat.
The bomb alert was received at approximately 8:50 EET on Thursday. The building was evacuated and police arrived to conduct a search.
An increased number of bomb threats for shopping centers, courts and schools in Sofia and several other major Bulgarian cities were registered in the last few months.
Sofia's main courthouse has been the target of anonymous bomb threats particularly often. It was last evacuated on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them
- » Bulgaria: 9 Detained in Sliven Region during Police Operation against Domestic Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Arrested for Transporting Migrants on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: Police detained a Drugged Syrian transporting Migrants near Shumen
- » 92-Year-Old Bulgarian caught Driving without a License…AGAIN
- » Three Bulgarians, including a Pregnant Woman and a Military Man, caught Transporting Migrants in Plovdiv