Bulgarian Living in UK Wins Lottery Twice in 2 Years
A Bulgarian man living in the UK could be one of the luckiest men ever after winning the EuroMillions twice, less than two years apart.
George Traykov, who carried on buying a ticket twice a week despite having won GBP 1 M in November 2011, has received his second cheque from the National Lottery for GBP 160,873.80.
The self-employed property developer and self-confessed "happily divorced" father-of-one beat odds of one-in-438 million when he second jackpot.
Incredibly, his windfall could easily have been even bigger, since he was just one digit short of claiming GBP 12 M.
"I missed the big jackpot by one number. I wasn't really that bothered because nothing compares with skydiving," the man said, according to Express.
Traykov, who is a former member of the Bulgarian skydiving team, never picks his own numbers and always plays the lucky dip
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » Bulgarian Students with 4 Medals from the International Olympiad in Biology
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister