New CEO Heads Kraft Foods Bulgaria
Ivaylo Naydenov has been appointed at the beginning of March as the new executive director of Kraft Foods Bulgaria.
He will replace Antoine Collette, who has been appointed chief executive of the Kraft Foods unit in Turkey.
Ivaylo Naydenov began his career at Kraft Foods in 2004 as a sales director. Four years later he became marketing director.
Before that he worked at Wrigley's, where he held various sales and management positions.
Ivaylo Naydenov has a Ph.D. in electrochemistry from the Higher Chemical Technological University.
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
- » Mtel Becomes A1, It Will Offer Innovative Services to Our Market
- » Visits to Theaters Decreased with 3.2% in 2017
- » Dramatic Flood in Russia (VIDEO)
- » Steve Jobs' Special Strategy for Employee Interviews