Bulgaria's 41st Parliament to Hold Its Last Session Thursday
Bulgaria's 41st Parliament is to hold its very last session on Thursday, one day after President Rosen Plevneliev issued a decree that adjourned it.
The session will start at 9:00 am EET and will be broadcast by state-owned media. Parliamentary group leaders are expected to make statements.
As it has been already announced, snap elections are to take place in the country on May 12.
With another decree issued on Wednesday, Plevneliev appointed a caretaker government that will be headed by diplomat Marin Raykov.
At an official ceremony caretaker prime minister Marin Raykov took over from former prime minister Boyko Borisov. Until the high-level and rather surprising appointment at the helm of Bulgaria's caretaker cabinet Raykov served as the country's Ambassador to France.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend