Resigned Bulgaria Cabinet Issues Bond Worth EUR 25 M
The Bulgarian Ministry of Finance has issued BGN 50 M worth of 10.5-year sovereign bonds Monday.
The interest on the bonds is 3.63%, which according to the ministry confirms confirms the lasting interest and trust of investors.
After the February 20 resignation of Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov's cabinet, there were fears that the issuing of state debt will turn unprofitable for Bulgaria.
Monday the Finance Ministry stated that investors had filed requests amounting to BGN 100.55 M total.
54,54% of the purchases have come from banks, 20.6% from retirement funds, and 10% from financial intermediaries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Bulgarian National Bank: Incompetent and Irresponsible Statements! Changing the BGN-EUR Exchange Rate is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: There is No Risk of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry will propose Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit, Tax Changes and Spending Cuts