Early Spring Breaks New Temperature Records in Bulgaria
As snow storms have befallen much of Western Europe, Bulgaria has basked in highs reaching the 20s, with 4 temperature records broken Monday.
The records were set in Kardzhali in the south at 21 degrees Centigrade, Ahtopol in the south-east at 20.8 C, Plovdiv in the south at 19.8 C and cape Kaliakra in the north-east at 14.4 C.
Three temperature records were also broken Sunday.
Monday northern cities of Lovech and Vidin, as well as south-western town of Sandanski, were the hottest places in Bulgaria, with temperatures around 21.5 C.
Warm spring-like weather is expected to continue in the coming days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog, Sun, Rain and Thunder today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer with possibility of Rain Showers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Afternoon Rain Showers