US Congratulates Bulgaria on Liberation Day Occasion
Secretary of State John Kerry has congratulated Bulgaria on behalf of President Barack Obama and the people of the United States, on the occasion of its national day on March 3.
In his address, published on the official website of the US Department of State, John Kerry states the following:
On the Occasion of Bulgaria's National Day
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I am delighted to congratulate the people of Bulgaria on the occasion of your national day on March 3.
This September our two nations will celebrate 110 years of bilateral diplomatic relations. As a close friend and NATO Ally, we recognize Bulgaria's invaluable contributions to achieving our mutual goals around the world. Our countries continue to cooperate in many areas, including global security, law enforcement, expanding our economic and commercial ties, and supporting democratic transitions around the world. Together we are working to give millions of people hope for a more democratic and peaceful future.
As you celebrate this special day, know that the United States is a partner and friend. I wish all the people of Bulgaria the very best and look forward to deepening our cooperation even more in the years to come.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus