Light Earthquake Registered in SW Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.1 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Sunday evening.
According to the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 25 km, located near the southwestern town of Dupnitsa.
The tremor was registered at 21:14 pm. There are no reports of casualties or damage. The shock was not felt by local residents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded