Hilton Sofia with Culinary Trip to Italy
Society | October 7, 2002, Monday // 00:00
Every Tuesday evening Seasons Restaurant at the Hilton Sofia offers a culinary trip to Italy for the best pastas, sauces and traditional Italian food in town, complemented with romantic Italian music. The Italian specialties, prepared by Executive Chef Andre Tokev are served on cold, hot and dessert buffet. There is also a live pasta cooking station. The full buffet price is BGN 42. Excellent Italian wines add up to the Italian experience at the Hilton.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Survey: Over 40% of Bulgarians do not Believe in Hell and Heaven
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight