Bulgaria's Dimitrov, Baghdatis Out of Australian Open
Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov and Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis failed to make it to the quarter-finals of the Australian Open.
The Colombian tandem topped Marcos Baghdatis and Grigor Dimitrov 7-6(6), 7-6(5) in the third round on Monday.
Neither team faced a break point on serve in the match, but Sebastian Cabal and Robert Farah squeaked by in both tie-breaks to advance in one hour and 41 minutes.
As an individual player Grigor Dimitrov was defeated in the first round of the Australian Open Grand Slam tournament.
Dimitrov had no answer to Frenchman Julien Benneteau, who easily beat him 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 and moved on to the second round.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm