Bulgaria PM to Participate in European People's Party Summit in Limassol
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate Friday in a European People's Party (EPP) summit in Limassol, Cyprus, according to reports of the press center of center-right ruling party GERB.
The summit's agenda includes topics like the EU's multiannual financial framework for the period 2014-2020 and the preparation for the 2014 European elections.
The hosts of the forum will be EPP President Wilfred Martens and President of the Democratic Rally (DISY) Nicos Anastasiades.
The extraordinary summit will also be attended by European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, European Council President Herman Van Rompuy, EPP Secretary-General, Antonio Lopez-Isturiz, and the Presidency of the EPP.
The list of participants in the summit includes European Council members, government representatives, European Commission representatives, opposition members and leaders, and European Parliament representatives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians and EU Citizens Will Enter UK only with Passports from October 1st
- » Bulgaria’s Town of Panagyurishte Awarded Title of European City of Sports in 2022