Sofia Launches Underage Drinking Checks for New Year's
Inspections for underage drinking in restaurants and bars have started Sunday in Bulgarian capital Sofia ahead of New Year's Eve Monday.
The Sofia Town Hall Inspectorate is performing the checks on an order by mayor Yoranka Fandakova.
Inspectors will look into whether persons under 18 are consuming alcohol and whether they are out after 10 pm without a parent or a designated compainion of age, as per regulations.
Restaurant and bar owners found to be in breach will be fined BGN 300-1,500 and BGN 1,500-2,500 for a repeated occurence.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth