Science: Natural Blondes Might Die Out in Two Hundred Years
Society | October 4, 2002, Friday // 00:00
The last natural blondes will die out within 200 years, German scientists believe. A study by the experts claims people with blonde hair are an endangered species and will become extinct by 2202. Researchers predict the last natural blonde will be born in Finland - the country with the highest proportion of blondes. But they say too few people now carry the gene for blondes to last beyond the next two centuries. The problem is that blonde hair is caused by a recessive gene. In order for a child to have blonde hair, it must have the gene on both sides of the family in the grandparents' generation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Woman Died in an Accident at the Brikеl TPP
- » Bulgaria: A Sticker shows Permanently Low Food Prices in Stores across the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 139 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy and Rainy Weather in Bulgaria Today
- » The Pack of Dogs that Killed a Woman in Bulgaria have been Put Down
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 135 New Cases in the Last 24 hours