No Christmas Money for Bulgarian Pensioners - PM
Bulgarian pensioners will not receive Christmas bonuses to their tiny retirement pensions in 2012, announced Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov Sunday.
"It turns out there is no money in the state budget for that," commented Borisov in an interview for bTV.
"Every PM would like to be able to give. But there just are no funds," added Borisov.
In mid-November, Bulgaria's vice-PM and FinMin Simeon Djankov said pensions Christmas bonuses might be available if Bulgaria's state budget balance is positive end of November.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth
- » Fitch confirmed the long-term Credit Rating of Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Finance: The Fiscal Reserve of Bulgaria is Decreasing
- » The Law on the Adoption of the Euro will be submitted to the Bulgarian Parliament soon