Bulgarian-Trained ATM Skimmer Nabbed in Tanzania
Police in Tanzania's capital Dar es Salaam have detained an ATM skimmer who said he had been initiated into the craft in Bulgaria.
The man, whose nationality was not specified, had a long record of ATM skimming in Dar es Salaam, writes the local Daily News.
Police believe that he is part of an organized network operating throughout Tanzania.
The detained person is now cooperating with the police and has told them that he learned the techniques for ATM skimming in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria has garnered a notoriety in the field, with Bulgarian ATM skimmers detained weekly in all corners of the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros