Bulgarian PM Appoints New Deputy FinMin
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, has appointed Karina Karaivanova-Ganozova at the post of Deputy Finance Minister.
The news was reported by the Finance Ministry's press office.
Until now, she was the Head of the National Fund Directorate at the same Ministry. She replaces Boryana Pencheva who was appointed in the Managing Board of the Central Bank, BNB.
Karaivanova-Ganozova has a Master's Degree in Finances and Banking from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski." She has received additional qualifications through education and training in Ireland, the Netherlands, Japan and Bulgaria.
Her career includes working as a financial expert in a private holding, and as expert for the EU PHARE program.
Before heading the National Fund Directorate, she has worked there as expert and later as Department Head.
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production