Bulgarian PM Appoints New Deputy FinMin
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, has appointed Karina Karaivanova-Ganozova at the post of Deputy Finance Minister.
The news was reported by the Finance Ministry's press office.
Until now, she was the Head of the National Fund Directorate at the same Ministry. She replaces Boryana Pencheva who was appointed in the Managing Board of the Central Bank, BNB.
Karaivanova-Ganozova has a Master's Degree in Finances and Banking from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski." She has received additional qualifications through education and training in Ireland, the Netherlands, Japan and Bulgaria.
Her career includes working as a financial expert in a private holding, and as expert for the EU PHARE program.
Before heading the National Fund Directorate, she has worked there as expert and later as Department Head.
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors