Bulgarian PM Appoints New Deputy FinMin
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, has appointed Karina Karaivanova-Ganozova at the post of Deputy Finance Minister.
The news was reported by the Finance Ministry's press office.
Until now, she was the Head of the National Fund Directorate at the same Ministry. She replaces Boryana Pencheva who was appointed in the Managing Board of the Central Bank, BNB.
Karaivanova-Ganozova has a Master's Degree in Finances and Banking from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski." She has received additional qualifications through education and training in Ireland, the Netherlands, Japan and Bulgaria.
Her career includes working as a financial expert in a private holding, and as expert for the EU PHARE program.
Before heading the National Fund Directorate, she has worked there as expert and later as Department Head.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia