Bulgarian PM Appoints New Deputy FinMin
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, has appointed Karina Karaivanova-Ganozova at the post of Deputy Finance Minister.
The news was reported by the Finance Ministry's press office.
Until now, she was the Head of the National Fund Directorate at the same Ministry. She replaces Boryana Pencheva who was appointed in the Managing Board of the Central Bank, BNB.
Karaivanova-Ganozova has a Master's Degree in Finances and Banking from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski." She has received additional qualifications through education and training in Ireland, the Netherlands, Japan and Bulgaria.
Her career includes working as a financial expert in a private holding, and as expert for the EU PHARE program.
Before heading the National Fund Directorate, she has worked there as expert and later as Department Head.
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
- » Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Seeks to Seize Property of Former Minister of Economy
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov Resigned
- » Bulgarian Drivers Could Buy E-vignettes Online from December 17
- » No Bids for the House in Center of Sofia of One of the Finest Poetic Talents Peyo Yavorov