Thousands in NW Bulgaria Left with No Cell Phone Service
A major technical glitch in one of Bulgaria's main cell phone operators has left a part of north-western Bulgaria without coverage of that operator.
Users experienced failure of service by M-Tel late Sunday morning and it has continued in the early afternoon.
The failure covers the areas of the cities of Vratsa, Vidin, Montana and nearby towns such as Botevgrad and Mezdra.
M-Tel have issued a statement that the problem is in their 2G network and have advised users to switch to 3G using their manual settings.
M-Tel teams are working to rectify the situation.
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%