Thousands in NW Bulgaria Left with No Cell Phone Service
A major technical glitch in one of Bulgaria's main cell phone operators has left a part of north-western Bulgaria without coverage of that operator.
Users experienced failure of service by M-Tel late Sunday morning and it has continued in the early afternoon.
The failure covers the areas of the cities of Vratsa, Vidin, Montana and nearby towns such as Botevgrad and Mezdra.
M-Tel have issued a statement that the problem is in their 2G network and have advised users to switch to 3G using their manual settings.
M-Tel teams are working to rectify the situation.
- » Bulgaria Plans to Pick Investor for Nuclear Plant by End of 2019
- » Bulgaria's Construction Output Rises in October Compared to Last Year
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Nearly 300 Detained as Paris Braces for 'Yellow Vest' Protests
- » Bulgarian GDP in the 3rd Quarter of 2018 is 29 822 million BGN