Nigerians, Bulgarians Busted in Bulgaria for Cocaine Trafficking
Three Nigerian nationals and four Bulgarians suspected in organizing an international cocaine trafficking ring have been arrested in Bulgaria.
Local authorities carried out a specialized operation in a total of eight Bulgarian cities and towns (Silistra, Ruse, Smolyan, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Pernik, Kyustendul and Sofia) before getting to the bottom of the criminal organization.
The cocaine bosses allegedly hired drug mules to transport cocaine to various destinations around the world.
A 41-old Nigerian man known as Dani is believed to have been the head of the drug trafficking.
- » One Killed and Several Injured in a Shooting inside a Tram in Utrecht
- » The New Zealand Terrorist did not Know Bulgarian Citizens
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Investigates Murder of a Woman in Harmanli
- » Police Detained 27 Illegal Immigrants in Plovdiv
- » The Active User Association Established Imitations of Quality Olive Oil on the Bulgarian Market
- » At least 40 Died in Shooting in Two Mosques in New Zealand