Nigerians, Bulgarians Busted in Bulgaria for Cocaine Trafficking
Three Nigerian nationals and four Bulgarians suspected in organizing an international cocaine trafficking ring have been arrested in Bulgaria.
Local authorities carried out a specialized operation in a total of eight Bulgarian cities and towns (Silistra, Ruse, Smolyan, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Pernik, Kyustendul and Sofia) before getting to the bottom of the criminal organization.
The cocaine bosses allegedly hired drug mules to transport cocaine to various destinations around the world.
A 41-old Nigerian man known as Dani is believed to have been the head of the drug trafficking.
- » Bulgaria Extradites Russian Hacker to US: Embassy
- » 43 People Detained in a Large-Scale Operation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Prevented Smuggling of 1,5 kg of Gold Jewels
- » Man Attacked Students from the National Military University
- » Israeli Executive Arrested in Bulgaria on Guatemala Bribery Suspicions
- » Three Detained over the Destroyed Dune near Camping "Smokinya" on the South Bulgarian Coast