Nigerians, Bulgarians Busted in Bulgaria for Cocaine Trafficking
Three Nigerian nationals and four Bulgarians suspected in organizing an international cocaine trafficking ring have been arrested in Bulgaria.
Local authorities carried out a specialized operation in a total of eight Bulgarian cities and towns (Silistra, Ruse, Smolyan, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Pernik, Kyustendul and Sofia) before getting to the bottom of the criminal organization.
The cocaine bosses allegedly hired drug mules to transport cocaine to various destinations around the world.
A 41-old Nigerian man known as Dani is believed to have been the head of the drug trafficking.
- » Thieves from Northwestern Bulgaria Stole over 170kg of Jelly Candies and Lollipops
- » Bulgarian Cable TV Owners Evade Taxes on Large Scale
- » 140 of the Upper Echelons - Ministers, Deputies, Mayors, Investigated for Corruption
- » Robbers Have Beaten an Old Man in his Home in order to Steal 130 Leva from him
- » Over 10 Kilograms of Drugs Were Seized by Specialists from the SDVR
- » Bulgarian Prosecution: Detained for Terrorism Student was Preparing Attack