Bulgarian PM to Journalists: Don't Comment on Anything!
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has instructed journalists in the Black Sea city of Varna to showcase his government's construction achievements, advising them "not to comment on anything."
"Show roads, theaters, ceremonial halls, libraries and sport halls, and don't comment on anything," Borisov told reporters, as cited by the Focus news agency.
The Prime Minister took part in the inauguration of a new sports complex in the city. He stated that Varna stands a chance to host the FIVB Boys' Youth Volleyball World Championship in 2014.
EU Digital Agenda Commissioner Nellie Kroes recently sent a letter Borisov urging him to protect media freedom in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Breaks Silence, Comments on Majority Voting and GERB
- » Bulgaria: New Parliament to Establish Investigating Committee to Probe into Borissov’s Government
- » Newly Elected MPs Accept Resignation of Borissov-3 Cabinet
- » Bulgaria’s Discharged Prime Minister Backs out of Parliamentary Hearing on Recovery Plan
- » National Assembly: Democratic Bulgaria PG Proposes Overhaul of Election Code, Removal of Ivan Geshev
- » Patriarch Neophyte of Bulgaria Hospitalized for Medical Checkup