G4S Secure Solutions Bulgaria Expands Its Armored Fleet
G4S Secure Solutions Bulgaria, a division of the world’s largest secure solutions company, has concluded a deal for the supply of sixty new armored vans.
The vehicles, fitted with the most advanced technology to enhance security features in line with European standards, expand the company’s 140-strong fleet of armored vans.
The new additions are equipped with security systems and monitoring and are managed by an operational control center, which follows their trajectory.
The new cars, purchased in November, will be used for cash-in-transit business and high risk valuables transport.
The price of the deal is estimated to BGN 4 M.
G4S Secure Solutions Bulgaria has been operating on the local market for nearly twenty years already, making it a top priority to invest in improving security levels and its assets.
The company covers the territory of the whole country and utilizes the know-how and global experience, as well as tailor-made business philosophy of its parent company, the world’s largest secure solutions company G4S plc.
The company offers secure solutions services for sites, events, transport and processing of valuables, installation of security systems, as well as consulting services.
Its employees are trained at the company’s special vocational training center.
G4S operate in more than 125 countries and have more than 657,000 employees worldwide, which makes it the second largest private employer in the world.
- » Here's Every Lunar Eclipse You Can See for the Next 10 Years
- » Bulgaria's Euro Membership Not Before Mid-2022: EU's Dombrovskis
- » The Independent: Attempt to Turn Bulgarian National Park into Ski Resort Defeated in Court
- » Bulgarian National Bank 2018 Indicators Report
- » Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange
- » 0.0% Monthly Inflation For December 2018, Compared to November 2018