MINISTERS AND DOGAN DENY PROBLEMS IN COALITION
said. He also said that all people proposed for deputy ministers in his ministry had been nominated by himself. According to Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy Nikolai Vassilev, who was an MP of SNM before he got the ministerial job, the relations between the coalition partners are `wonderful` and there is no tension. `Osman Oktai does not care whether the coalition of the MRF and the NMS II is working or not. If he has the courage, let him tell the truth about his resignation,` said the leader of the movement Ahmed Dogan. He elaborated that he was satisfied with the stepping down of Oktai and defined it as `delayed`. Oktai`s resignation surprised the MRF. Nobody both at the HQ and in the country was not aware of it. The structures in the cities approved this decision and said that it was high time the movement to be purged of dishonest persons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia will be Connected via another Border Crossing
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria can join a NATO Exercise with a Battalion of 1,000 people
- » Source from Brussels: Bulgaria does Not Want American Soldiers, but is Ready to Accept French
- » The OECD is Starting Negotiations with Bulgaria and Five other Countries
- » Bulgarian MPs Entered Parliament without Showing a Green Certificate
- » Bulgarian PM after Security Council on Tensions in the East: We Remain a Loyal Partner of NATO