Bomb Goes Off in Bulgarian Pizza Place, No One Injured
A bomb exploded in a pizza restaurant in the southern Bulgarian town of Chirpan late on Thursday, leading to no injuries or casualties.
The pizza restaurant, San Martin, is owned by a 51-year-old local man.
The place was not working at the time of the explosion, as it was undergoing repair works. Four workers were in it when the bomb exploded, the BGNES news agency informs.
The blast was caused by a homemade explosive device, police have found out.
Police are currently investigating the case.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany