Bomb Goes Off in Bulgarian Pizza Place, No One Injured
A bomb exploded in a pizza restaurant in the southern Bulgarian town of Chirpan late on Thursday, leading to no injuries or casualties.
The pizza restaurant, San Martin, is owned by a 51-year-old local man.
The place was not working at the time of the explosion, as it was undergoing repair works. Four workers were in it when the bomb exploded, the BGNES news agency informs.
The blast was caused by a homemade explosive device, police have found out.
Police are currently investigating the case.
- » Two Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in a Narco-Submarine in Peru
- » Developing: Shooting in New Jersey, there are Killed and Injured
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide