Bomb Goes Off in Bulgarian Pizza Place, No One Injured
A bomb exploded in a pizza restaurant in the southern Bulgarian town of Chirpan late on Thursday, leading to no injuries or casualties.
The pizza restaurant, San Martin, is owned by a 51-year-old local man.
The place was not working at the time of the explosion, as it was undergoing repair works. Four workers were in it when the bomb exploded, the BGNES news agency informs.
The blast was caused by a homemade explosive device, police have found out.
Police are currently investigating the case.
- » More than 3 kg of Gold and Silver Jewels Were Detaied at "Kapitan Andreevo"
- » A New Hacker Attack against the Commission for Personal Data Protection Was Prevented
- » Bulgarian Driver Who Was Transporting Illegal Immigrants Was Arrested in Italy
- » 380 kg of Smuggled Tobacco Were Seized in Vidin
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway