Supporters Go Wild as Obama Reelected
Supporters of US President Barack Obama across the country and the world went literally wild after his reelection was confirmed on his Twitter and Facebook pages.
The posts came shortly after the major networks projected he would have a majority of electoral college votes.
Obama prevailed despite lingering dissatisfaction with the economy and a well-funded challenger in Mitt Romney, a former governor of Massachusetts.
With many states still reporting results, Mr Obama's margin of victory was not yet certain.
Obama's margin of victory is not yet certain because three states have yet to report results.
With swing states Virginia and Florida still too close to call, Obama has won 290 electoral votes to Romney's 203.
The state of Alaska, where polls have yet to close, is expected to vote for the Republican.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tomorrow Putin will Sign the Annexation Agreements of One Fifth of Ukraine
- » Taliban sign deal for Russian Oil, Gas and Wheat at Discounted Rate
- » Day 218 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Half of the Nord Stream Gas Leaked into the Baltic Sea
- » EU might Stop Membership Talks with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Minister: In Croatia they see the Adoption of the Euro as a Way to be Part of Europe’s Heart
- » Kosovo PM: Conflict with Serbia is a Possibility