Obama Gains Lead on Romney in First 13 States
With projected winners in 13 states and the District of Columbia, CNN projects the electoral vote balance is 64 for Obama to 56 for Romney, as of 8 pm ET (3 am EET).
Voters in the US are voting on November 6 to elect the 45th president in one of the closest races in history with incumbent President, Democrat Barack Obama, and challenger, Republican Mitt Romney running neck and neck.
CNN projects that Obama will win Connecticut (3 votes), Delaware (3), District of Columbia (3), Illinois (20), Maine (three out of four electoral votes), Maryland (10), Massachusetts(11) and Rhode Island (4).
Romney will win Oklahoma (7) and Georgia (15). With the earlier projections his tally is up to 56.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: There will be a Mirror Response to the Membership of Finland and Sweden in NATO
- » The United States Transferred $1.3 billion to Ukraine, London Promised another Billion
- » Biden and Erdogan: Grain Corridor, Syria, the Aegean Sea
- » Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
- » The US will Send more Forces to Europe and will Move the HQ of the Fifth Army to Poland
- » Day 126 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 36 People are Missing after the Russian Strike on Kremenchuk