Obama Gains Lead on Romney in First 13 States
With projected winners in 13 states and the District of Columbia, CNN projects the electoral vote balance is 64 for Obama to 56 for Romney, as of 8 pm ET (3 am EET).
Voters in the US are voting on November 6 to elect the 45th president in one of the closest races in history with incumbent President, Democrat Barack Obama, and challenger, Republican Mitt Romney running neck and neck.
CNN projects that Obama will win Connecticut (3 votes), Delaware (3), District of Columbia (3), Illinois (20), Maine (three out of four electoral votes), Maryland (10), Massachusetts(11) and Rhode Island (4).
Romney will win Oklahoma (7) and Georgia (15). With the earlier projections his tally is up to 56.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Thousands of Dead after Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria (OVERVIEW)
- » European Commission: The Imposition of Additional Conditions for Schengen on Bulgaria is Unfair
- » New 7.5 Earthquake in Turkey
- » Russia Closed the only Road to Georgia
- » Day 348 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Promised Former Israeli PM to Not Kill Zelensky
- » World Leaders expressed Sympathy and Willingness to Help after the Earthquake in Turkey