Wages in Bulgaria to Grow by 4% in 2013 - Study
Salaries in Bulgaria are set to grow with around 4% or a little above, according to data presented at an HR forum in Sofia
Analysts also said that Bulgarian businesses are expected to become ever more realistic in their forecasts for salary growth.
A gap in the rate of payment between Sofia and larger cities on the one hand, and smaller towns on the other, is set to be preserved and even deepen.
According to the data, the pharmaceutical business in Bulgaria is among the most balanced in terms of balance between expected and real growth in wages - 6.2% against 7.1%.
On the other hand, the services sector has marked the highest salary growth - 9%.
As a whole however, the IT and pharmaceutical sectors retain the hightest salaries in Bulgaria.
In 2013, the levels and importance of bonuses as part of remuneration will increase, says the study.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Borovets Gears Up for Winter Season with Artificial Snow Preparation
- » Bulgaria and 20+ Nations in Ambitious Push to Triple Nuclear Energy by 2050
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgargaz Announces Proposed 6.5% Increase in December's Natural Gas Price
- » Bulgaria: 85% of Population Reside in Owned Homes
- » Tech Industry's Resilience: Bulgaria Foresees Slower Software Sector Growth