CEZ Bulgaria Unit Net Profit for Jan-Sep 2012 at BGN 37 M
Power distributing unit CEZ Razpredelenie Bulgaria declared a net profit of BGN 37.06 M for the first nine months of 2012, according to a report of the company.
The revenues of the company from electricity transmission and access to its network amounted to BGN 422.3 M by September 30, according to the report published on the online portal of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE), X3News.
At the same time, CEZ Electro Bulgaria reported a loss of BGN 10.59 M, with revenues from sales of electricity of BGN 959 M.
The two companies will be presented to investors on Thursday at 4 p.m. at Grand Hotel Sofia.
The state-owned 33% stakes in two units of power distributor CEZ will be put up for sale via the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) starting Monday, October 29.
The state expects to raise at least BGN 104.3 M from the sale.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries