Britain's Debenhams Confirms Entry into Bulgarian Market
British department store group Debenhams has confirmed it will open its first store in Bulgaria with franchise partner Canopus Investments.
Debenhams, which has been increasing sales at home despite a recession there, will enter Bulgaria's market with the opening of Bulgaria Mall, scheduled for December 1.
The entrance to the mall is located at the exit of the underpass at the intersection of boulevard "Bulgaria" and "Todor Kableshkov".
Debenhams, Britain's No. 2 department store group by sales behind John Lewis, has about 170 domestic stores and franchises in 27 countries including India and China.
The company recently unveiled plans to step on the markets in Estonia, Finland and Georgia via various franchise agreements.
- » EU Online Gambling Landscape - Changes to Expect in 2019
- » Chinese Company Secures USD 135.5 Million for Bulgarian Port Project
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Received over BGN 80 Million
- » Amazon Closes its Online Shopping Platform in China