3 Bulgarian Kids Disappear in Belgium
Three children born and raised in the Belgian town of Herstal have gone missing since Friday, with their father suspected to have abducted them.
It was the children's mother who reported them missing to the police, the Bulgarian National Television has informed. On Friday, the children were taken from school from their father, who presumably took them to Bulgaria.
The children's parents, both Bulgarian citizens, have been separated for a while.
According to the mother, the three children do not speak Bulgarian.
The Liege prosecutor's office is currently investigating the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros