Obama, Romney to Clash on Foreign Policy in Final Debate
Incumbent US President Barack Obama and GOP candidate Mitt Romney are to face each other in their final presidential debate, focusing on foreign policy.
The debate will take place at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida.
Moderator Bob Schieffer has selected six foreign policy issues for the debate: "America's role in the world," "Afghanistan and Pakistan," "Israel and Iran," "The Changing Middle East and the New Face of Terrorism" (Parts I and II) and "The Rise of China and Tomorrow's World."
On Sunday, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found the candidates tied, each with 47% of likely voters, The Washington Post informs. Before the debates began, Obama led the same poll by three points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine