Bulgaria Appoints 10 New Ambassadors Worldwide
10 new Bulgarian ambassadors have been officially appointed by a decree from President Rosen Plevneliev published in Bulgaria's official State Gazette Tuesday.
Konstantin Kodzhabashev will be Bulgaria's ambassador to Spain and Andorra.
Vasiliy Takev will serve as the Bulgarian envoy for Poland and Latvia based in Madrid.
Lyubomir Todorov has been appointed ambassador to Finland and Estonia based in Helsinki.
Plamen Shukyurliev has been appointed envoy to China and North Korea based in Beijing.
Petar Andonov has been appointed ambassador to the Republic of Korea, replacing Kosyo Ktipov.
Chavdar Nikolov will be Bulgaria's envoy to Brazil, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela based in Brasilia.
Hristo Gudzhev will serve as ambassador to Mexico, Nicaragua, Honduras and Belize based in Mexico City.
Maxim Gaytangiev has been appointed ambassador to Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay based in Buenos Aires.
Rumen Petrov will be Bulgaira's envoy to Egypt and Sudan based in Cairo.
And Alexander Olshevski will be ambasador to Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman based in Kuwait.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus