HEMUS AIR FOR SALE PARTLY
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00
Hemus Air the current largest local carrier will be sold soon under so called delayed acquisition procedure, AP director Levon Hampartzumjan said. The procedure will be in two parts - 34% will be the first privatized share, later another 17% will be add.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone