HEMUS AIR FOR SALE PARTLY
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hemus Air the current largest local carrier will be sold soon under so called delayed acquisition procedure, AP director Levon Hampartzumjan said. The procedure will be in two parts - 34% will be the first privatized share, later another 17% will be add.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia
- » Bulgaria to Host International Crypto Conference: Sterlin Lujan 1st Time in Sofia on Stage
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)