Bulgarian State to Aid Chicken, Pig Breeders
The Bulgarian state will the first time allot funds to aid chicken- and pig-breeding, informed Bulgarian Deputy Agriculture Minister Tsvetan Dimitrov.
According to Dimitrov, those are two of the most vulnerable sectors in Bulgaria's agriculture industry.
Payments will start November 1, after the European Commission approved the state aid, following a request from Bulgaria.
"Saturday morning we received information that the scheme we proposed has been approved so we will be starting to distribute BGN 22-25 M in the sector," said Dimitrov.
He added that within some 10 days, the Bulgarian state will also fulfill the yearly payments to sheep and cattle breeders.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Thriving in the Virtual Realm: The Rise of Online Casinos
- » Bulgaria Implements a Ban on Self-Excluded Individuals from Employment in Casinos
- » Five countries, including Bulgaria, want to Extend the Ban on the Import of Ukrainian Grain
- » Bulgaria will ask for the Ban on Ukrainian Sunflower, Oil and Dry Milk to be extended until the New Year
- » Cryptocurrency Regulations in Online Gaming
- » Bulgarian Arms Manufacturer with Unprecedented Revenues for the first 6 months of 2023