Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » UNESCO Director-General Visited the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Photo Exhibition in Paris
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » CITUB Wants Bulgaria to Ratify the Convention against Workplace Violence
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million