Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » World Beatles Day - June 25 - two weeks before the premiere of "Yesterday"
- » Triple Jump of Cancer Patients in Bulgaria for 37 Years
- » Cheaper Roaming for the Countries of the Western Balkans
- » Dual Food Quality: 9% of Food Products Are with the Same Packages but Different Content
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » A Bulgarian Opened Four Bulgarian Schools in Spain