Bulgaria Seeks to Improve Economic Relations with Kuwait
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has declared that his country wants to to strengthen trade, investment and economic relations with Kuwait.
Plevneliev has met with Kuwait's Prime Minister Mubarak Al Hamad Al Sabah in New York.
"There is a lot of trust between the two countries. Our friendship and cooperation go back for a long time. Bulgaria is so proud of supporting Kuwait during the difficult times when it was a Security Council elected member in the early 2000s," the Bulgarian President has told the KUNA news agency after the meeting.
He added that it was his duty to deepen and develop this cooperation at all levels - political, economic, cultural and social.
Plevneliev said he and Mubarak Al Hamad Al Sabah discussed how both countries can share common projects inseveral economic fields, including food production, life sciences, the pharmaceutical industry and energy.
Plevneliev noted that Bulgaria is "not just a great friend, but could be a good base for operations of the Kuwaiti businesses in Europe." He explained that Bulgaria offers a good business environment and very low taxes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus