Bulgaria's M-Tel Reveals New Logo, Corporate Branding
The largest Bulgarian mobile phone operator M-Tel has presented formally its new logo and corporate branding.
M-Tel's rebranding was already reported on September 10 by Mobile Bulgaria, a Bulgarian web portal for mobile technologies.
M-Tel's new logo features the letter "M" tied as a ribbon, with "tel" in red, a drastic change from the existing logo.
M-Tel's motto has been changed from "This is your voice" to "More about you". What is more, the company has changed even the way its name is spelled – from M-Tel to Mtel.
According Mtel CEO Andreas Maierhofer, the mobile operator's rebrading reflects a change of its values, as the company is now going to focus on the client "as a personality".
Mobile Bulgaria has described Mtel's new corporate identity as focusing more on the lifestyle of its clients than on the actual mobile phones and other devices.
Mtel has already rebranding 60 of its 180 stores all around Bulgaria, and is due to rebranding all of them with a matter of months.
The company's new image has been created with the help of UK company Saffron Brand Consultants, and took 13 months to develop.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Zurich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences
- » EC and EIB Provide CureVac With a €75 Million Financing for Vaccine Development
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15