Pamela Anderson Enters Bulgarian Celebrity Big Brother, 'Loses Bags'
Actress and model Pamela Anderson entered VIP Brother, the Bulgarian version of Celebrity Big Brother, on Monday.
Anderson is to stay in the reality show for less than a week, local tabloids report. She is occupying a separate house and will be handing out some of the missions.
"I don't know much about Bulgaria, but I know where I am...I'm glad I'm here, because I like getting to know new places," she told Bulgarian Big Brother host Niki Kanchev.
The star from "Baywatch" appears to have suffered a luggage drama in the Balkan country.
"Lost our bags in Bulgaria - again-no clothes - oh well," she wrote on Twitter late on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices
- » How High Will Bitcoin’s Price Climb?
- » Increased Social Media Use Leads to Depression
- » Actress Nina Dobrev Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bozhkov, Biden and Trump Are Bulgarians’ Most Popular Google Searches
- » Health Tips: How Walking Helps Stay Fit under Stay-at-Home Orders