Bulgaria, Israel Ink ICT Cooperation Document
Bulgarian Transport and ICT Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and Israeli Communications Minister Moshe Kahlon have signed a Cooperation Agreement in ICT.
The document was signed as part of the second joint sitting of the governments of the Republic of Bulgaria and the State of Israel which took place in Jerusalem on Tuesday.
The ICT cooperation agreement is supposed to boost exchanges between Bulgaria and Israel in e-government, IT security, project management, business relations, ICT legislation, radio frequency management, the Bulgarian Transport Ministry said.
During the second joint sitting of the Cabinets of Bulgaria and Israel, Bulgarian Transport and ICT Minister Moskovski also met with Israel's Transport Minister Yisrael Katz.
Moskovski told Katz Bulgaria will continue to improve its transport security measures in order to prevent new incidents like the July 18 Burgas Bus Bombing, the terrorist attack in Bulgaria's Burgas, at the Sarafovo Airport, which claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists and 1 Bulgarian.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moo Lander the all-Bulgarian Computer Game with Cows will be Officially Released on May 27
- » CEE VC Summit by Vestbee gathered VC Fund Managers from all around Europe
- » President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Heating Companies want up to 332% Increase in the Price of Heating and Hot Water
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 will continue to support the Country in the Transition to a Carbon neutral Future
- » Russia has allowed Gas Supplies to Gazprom Germany for 90 days