??Bulgaria's M-Tel Comes Up with New Corporate Branding
Mobile Bulgaria, a Bulgarian web portal for mobile technologies, has revealed the new corporate branding of the largest Bulgarian mobile phone operator M-Tel days ahead of its formal announcement.
M-Tel's new logo is visible on a photo submitted by a reader of Mobile Bulgaria; it seems to feature the letter "M" tied as a ribbon, with "tel" in red, a drastic change from the existing logo.
The new logo was shot by a reader at a M-Tel store currently closed for renovation and rebranding.
M-Tel's new motto is also to be changed from "This is your voice" to "More about you", the report says.
M-Tel is expected to present its new corporate identity on September 15, which is the company's birthday.
The largest mobile operator in Bulgaria last modified its logo in 2009 but it was modified only slightly, Mobile Bulgaria reports.
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing
- » Hungary Increases its Share in the Paid-in Capital of the International Investment Bank (IIB)
- » Bulgaria's Average Insured Income was BGN 1015,82 In November
- » The Monthly Inflation in December 2019 was 0.7%