EUR 3.8 BLN FOR BG TRANSPORT
Business | March 12, 2001, Monday // 00:00
EUR 3.8 Bln will be invested in transport in the next 5 years, minister Slavinski said. The programs are fully synchronized with BG negotiations to join EU, said the minister, who is repsonsible for transport & communications.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » The EC Plans to Extend the Ban of Imports of Ukrainian Wheat to Bulgaria and 4 more countries
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom