EUR 3.8 BLN FOR BG TRANSPORT
Business | March 12, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
EUR 3.8 Bln will be invested in transport in the next 5 years, minister Slavinski said. The programs are fully synchronized with BG negotiations to join EU, said the minister, who is repsonsible for transport & communications.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » There is Bulgarian "Liquid Gold" in over 2.3 Million Expensive French Perfumes
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)