Tsunami Warning after 7.6 Earthquake in Costa Rica
An earthquake of magnitute 7.6 on the Richter scale shook Costa Rica Wednesday.
According to US Geological Survey data, the epicenter of the tremor is some 140 km west of capital San Jose
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center has issued a tsunami alert for Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama, lifting it after several hours.
The Red Cross has reported 2 persons have died during the quake - one from a heart attack, the other from falling debris.
Power and telecommunications in the area of the earthquake have experienced trouble.
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy