Moscow Woman 1000000th Passenger of Varna Airport for 2012
Larisa Nazarova from the Russian capital Moscow became Monday the one-millionth passenger of the Bulgarian Black Sea Varna Airport.
Lazarova arrived for a summer vacation in Varna with her family; the special surprise and award for her was a hand-made tapestry created by a master weaver, BGNES reported.
On Saturday, the other Bulgarian Black Sea airport, Burgas Airport, welcomed its two-millionth passenger, German neurosurgeon Gurdum Egerler.
Egerler, who arrived on Germany Air flight, was taken to her hotel in the Sunny Beach resort with a limo.
The German doctor from the hospital in Magdeburg had already been on vacation in Bulgaria three times, visiting Sunny Beach and Golden Sands.
She first had a vacation in Bulgaria back in 1981; her 29-year-old son has also visited the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria