Plovdiv Launches SMS Payment for Blue Zone Parking Lots
Starting from September 3, subscribers of the three Bulgaria's mobile operators, can use simple SMS messages to pay their parking fee in any of the "Blue Zone" parking lots in the second-biggest city of Plovdiv.
The fee for an hour's stay in the blue parking zones stands at BGN 1.20, which includes the price of the sent text message, charged by mobile operators.
After sending the SMS, the person gets a reply that the payment was successful. Five minutes before the pre-paid hour elapses, the subscriber receives a notification.
All who want to pay their parking fees in a hassle-free way have to send a text message to number 1332 for subscribers of the three mobile operators Mtel, Globul and Vivacom.
The blue zone working hours are from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, while parking in downtown Plovdiv will be free of charge over the weekend.
- » Taking a Closer Look at the Different Nursing Specialisms
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Warm
- » WHO: The Coronavirus is not a Pandemic yet
- » Study: 75% of Bulgarians Concern that the Coronavirus Could Start Spreading in the Country
- » Woman from Plovdiv may be Infected with Coronavirus
- » Great News for Bulgaria! Delyana Lazarova Won an International Prestigious Conductors Competition