Bulgarian-Shot 'Expendables 2' Stays on Top of NA Box Office
"The Expendables 2", an action movie shot primarily in Bulgaria, held onto the top rung of the North American (US and Canadian) box office for a second weekend.
The movie, which starts old-school action heroes Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van-Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chuck Norris, among others, gathered USD 13.5 M a week after its debut.
The movie has pulled in a total of USD 52.3 M during two weekends in theaters.
"The Expendables 2" was released across Europe on August 16, 2012, followed by a North American release on August 17.
"The Bourne Legacy," landed in the second spot with USD 9.3 M at North American theaters during its third weekend. "ParaNorman" grabbed the third place with USD 8.6 M.
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia
- » 180° Announces Open-call for Short Mute Movie