Bulgaria, Romania Border Crossings Restrict Truck Transport over Heat
Heavy truck transport has been restricted through several border crossings between Bulgaria and Romania due to the intense heat in Romania, the Bulgarian Interior Ministry has announced.
Trucks will not be able to enter Romania from the following Bulgarian border crossings: Vidin Ferry, Nikopol, Danube Bridge and Silistra.
Trucks heavier than 7.5 tons will not be allowed to travel in Romania between 11:00 am and 8:00 pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" with an Estimated Gas Price for October of EUR 137.69 per megawatt hour
- » Bulgaria: The State to grant a Loan of BGN 800 million to Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: All Gas Sources are on the Table, including Gazprom
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today