Bulgarian Air Force Rescues Lost Tourist near Bansko
An injured tourist who fell into a 30-meter abyss while hiking near the mountain resort of Bansko has been found and rescued with a Cougar helicopter of the Bulgarian Air Force.
The 66-year-old man went missing near Mount Malka Kamenitsa in the Pirin Mountain, close to Bansko.
He was hiking with three friends when he slipped and fell down a slope. He was discovered with severe injuries on the head and all the body.
The Bulgarian mountain rescue service received assistance from the Krumovo Air Base of the Bulgarian Air Force, the Defense Ministry announced Wednesday night.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prison for Anti-Vax Parents who Stop their Children from going to School in Greece
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants
- » Bulgarian University Students Celebrate the “Student Day” on December 8
- » EU Commissioner: In six EU countries, less than 55% are Vaccinated, and this is Dangerous for the Rest
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold with Temperatures in Sofia between 1°C and minus 2°C