Bulgaria PM to Start 2-Day Work Visit to UK
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will start Tuesday a two-day work visit to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland at the invitation of his British counterpart, David Cameron.
The meeting of the two Prime Ministers in London has been scheduled for Tuesday, according to a statement of the press office of the Bulgarian government.
The main topics on the agenda of the talks include strengthening political dialogue between the countries, the development of bilateral economic relations, common interests on issues on the EU agenda, joint activities in the fight against terrorism and the cooperation between the law-enforcement services and the special services of the UK and Bulgaria in the aftermath of the July 18 bus bombing in Burgas.
Prime Minister Borisov will be accompanied by Delyan Dobrev, Minister of Energy, Economy and Tourism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No Need to Evacuate our Embassy in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: The Risk for Bulgaria is related to the Security in the Black Sea region
- » Overview: Where does Bulgaria Stand in the Tense Situation between NATO, Ukraine and Russia
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia will be Connected via another Border Crossing
- » The OECD is Starting Negotiations with Bulgaria and Five other Countries
- » Bulgarian President to PM of North Macedonia: Let's Make Progress on Important Topics