Bulgaria's Neftochim Refinery Launches 2nd Attempt to Sell 4 Properties
Bulgaria's sole functioning refinery, Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, will make a second attempt to sell four non-production pieces of property.
The Burgas Mineral Baths profilactorium, a house with a yard in the village of Chernomorets, Sozopol municipality, the Topolitsa chalet in the village of Topolitsa, a workers' dormitory in the Iztok residential district of Burgas were initially supposed to be sold
It was initially announced that the Burgas Mineral Baths profilactorium , the house with a yard in the village of Chernomorets, Sozopol municipality, the tourist Topolitsa in the village of the same name, the workers hostel in the Iztok residential district in Burgas will be sold via open tender.
GVA Sollers Solutions, which are the exclusive consultant on the deals, told Bulgarian business news portal econ.bg that the four pieces of property had only attracted one bid each, which had made bidding impossible.
The consultancy explained that the second attempt to sell the properties would involve direct talks with potential buyers and the highest bids would be accepted.
The procedure is to be wrapped up in three months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%